- bored and unchallenged in your current role but don't know what you want to do next?
- feeling stuck in a job that you dislike but applying for jobs just seems too hard?
- frustrated with applying for jobs and not getting interviews?
- getting interviews, but not that job offer?
- not achieving all in your career that you want?
If that is what you are currently experiencing, then something needs to change. It may be the type of job, organization or industry needs to be different. Or it may be that there is a skill, specialization or personal characteristic you would like to develop. Or it may be that you are wanting, or needing return to the workforce, or are in career transition.
If you find that these sites are too general to be really useful, you may find that talking with a professional can help.
Talking through your career issues and concerns with a professional career practitioner can help you to:
- identify and articulate your career goals
- develop effective strategies and action plans that ensure you achieve your goals
- develop skill and confidence in job searching
- develop a resume that really 'sells' you well.
These steps will help you achieve a job that is a good fit for your skills, interests, values, personal style and lifestyle needs that is stimulating, interesting and enjoyable.